1. Figure Out The Best Keywords for your business by doing the following:
- Select the most important features and specification of your product.
- List the keywords you would use if you were searching for a product with same features and specifications.
- Compare these keywords in Google Trends to find the most commonly searched keywords.
- Use Google Ad Word Keywords tool to find keywords best suitable to your site or keywords related to your preferable keywords.
- Monitor your analytic reports watching the keywords with high searches but not related to your product. For example, if you are manufacturing energy saving equipment you may be interested in the keyword “Energy saving”, but not in “Energy saving LED lights” – add these keywords to you Negative Keywords to get rid of unwanted impressions and clicks.
- Estimate traffic you will get by the keywords you selected with Google Ad-words traffic estimator.
2. Give Meaningful Titles to Every Page.
3. Give Meaningful Names to Every Resource/Image.
4. Create Site Maps. This makes it easier for search engines to crawl your website.
5. Create Compelling Copy That Visitors Will Read Based on Keywords.
6. Spread The Word About Your Website. The more people that visit your site, the higher your ranking will be.
7. Put Your Web Address (www.webditty.com) on All Your Marketing Materials.
8. Link Your Own Pages to Each Other.
9. Get Other Websites to Link to You.